Wednesday, June 5, 2013


photo edited by my brother.
it's fun to see you with many kind of weird 'sleeping style'.


Yea, i lost you.
I've 48 hours but I'm not able to save you. Imma failure.
I hold you in my hand, you didn't try to escape, just lying on my hand quietly.
I told myself that's all right, you'll be okay.
Yea, I lied to myself.
What if i pay more attention on you,
What if i went back home one day earlier,
What if i went out to buy drinks,
What if i didn't take a nap,
What if i realize you're not active like before,
Cry doesn't bring you back.
That night, i stayed with you in the living room.
That was the first time i saw you lying there doing nothing, seems very tired, doesn't want to do anything.

The next day morning,
i heard my mum, took away the case beside me,
it seems like you're leaving me.
i heard my mum. she said you seems not moving anymore.
although she called you many times, there was no response from you.
i woke up, opened the case, touched you.
It just felt like touching a stone with fur.
i lost control, keep trying to wake you up.
I failed.
How silly am i? I knew that you need someone to keep you warm.
But i still put you back into the case.
i left you alone.
i hate people left me alone but i done this to you.

Mum dig a hole nearby the gate, for you.
i bring you out, hold you in my hands.
Wishing to wake you up.
Again i failed to do so.

I'm sorry. Really sorry.
I miss you. Really really miss you.
What i wish doesn't come true.

I put you into the hole. Cover you with soil and tears.
I'll never forget.

Although it just a few months,
I'm glad to have you as a part of my life.

Kiki, may you rest in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment