Saturday, October 2, 2010

shindong oppa, bianhaeyo & saengil chukka hamnida, ~♥

“sorry sorry sorry sorry...”
to wuli shindong oppa.. julma bianhae...

Saengil chukka Hamnida~ ^^

last few days, i was rushing for my moral n PA projek.
damn it man! my printer hav no ink for me to print out my PA projek
almost gt 60 pg!!! no place can print it for free..
bcauz of my fren, RM6 can print my whole projek!!
cheaper than the harga asal RMo.30 per page.
thx god!! n thx my fren!!

back to the title..
28 of Sep was wuli shindong oppa's birthday..
i wrote post for oppa on their birthday..
last few days was busy.. no time n no mood to write for shindong oppa
julma bianhae.. bt now i finish my moral projek n pass up my PA projek already
so im free now.

i thk i'll write in chinese:

肉肉,祝你生日快乐!!
你要跟Nari姐姐幸福下去哦~
刚开始,有点接受不了。。但是,最后想了想,
你们,始终都要交女朋友、成家。。
思考了很久,最终决定,只要你幸福,我们就满足了。
所以,要幸福哦!带着我们的祝福。。



我记得你说过"如果我的存在,会妨碍到SJ的发展我宁愿退出"
傻瓜,如果没有那个爱吃五花肉的你,SJ就不是SJ了。。
如果没有你,某赫不就要自己编舞了?
别再这样傻,说出这些话了。。如果再有人说你连累SJ,
我们一定海扁他!有我们守护你,找自己的意思,放心地去做吧。。
你永远是我们最爱的肉肉!!

Shindong oppa, saranghaeyo!!!
hwaiting!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment